I wanted to share this info:
Neonicotinoid pesticide affects foraging and social interaction in bumblebees
Source: Science Daily
Changes in social behavior have been observed in bees with sublethal exposure to the neonicotinoid pesticide, imidacloprid, report scientists.
READ MORE: Neonicotinoid pesticide affects foraging and social interaction in bumblebees
- Lack of leisure: Is busyness the new status symbol?
- Scientific discovery may change treatment of Parkinson
- Alzheimer's disease linked to the metabolism of unsaturated fats
- People's romantic choices share characteristics, but for different reasons
- Genetic assessment developed to determine risk for age-associated Alzheimer's disease