I wanted to share this info:
Why does prenatal alcohol exposure increase the likelihood of addiction?
Source: Science Daily
One of the many negative consequences when fetuses are exposed to alcohol in the womb is an increased risk for drug addiction later in life. Neuroscientists are discovering why.
READ MORE: Why does prenatal alcohol exposure increase the likelihood of addiction?
- Building social communication skills in shy children helps with peer likeability
- New markers for severe form of multiple sclerosis uncovered
- Managing negative emotions can help pregnant smokers quit
- Management studies: Dishonesty shift
- Sleep deprivation is an effective anti-depressant for nearly half of depressed patients, study suggests